Is the woman in your life daring enough to wear a leather super micro bikini if you bought her one? For that matter, would she even know how to take care of it or launder it? Maybe you don’t care, because you’ll just love gazing at her when she wears it. However, to show her that you really care about her (after you buy her a leather bikini), then she will truly see your feminine side when you tell her how to launder these precious pieces of erotic swimwear.
Okay, let’s get started. Here’s the Bikini ultimate care instructions for making a leather bikini last a long, long time. First, it is not recommended that a leather bikini be worn while swimming in a chlorinated pool or in the ocean. But, if you go against the rules, then make sure you rinse the suit as soon as you take it off, to preserve the fineness of the leather. The salt in the ocean or a saltwater pool can make colors bleed if your leather bikini was color treated after the hide was tanned and before the suit was sewn.
Hand laundering of a leather bikini is the recommended method to sustain its wearability. Make sure you buy a very mild detergent or soap flakes for delicate fabrics, since standard detergents will most likely ruin the leather.
Following are the steps for laundering a leather bikini.
1. Combine the mild detergent with lukewarm water until it mixes into a good lather.
2. Gently immerse one bikini piece at a time into the water, and with your hands, delicately wash the bikini, stroking the fabric in one direction only.
3. If an area is stained, make sure to concentrate on that area first.
4. Next, you should remove the bikini from the soapy water and rinse it in clean cool water thoroughly until no soap film remains.
5. Then gently squeeze any excess water from the bikini piece and delicately pull the bikini top or bottom back into its original shape.
6. Lay the leather bikini on a white towel to dry, but make sure it is not exposed to direct heat or sunlight.
7. As with any delicate laundering technique, do not wash your leather bikini with other items, and certainly you should not launder it with items that are a different color.
8. It’s important to mention here that you should never use fabric softener or conditioner on a leather bikini, since it will damage the resiliency of the leather.
9. Above all, you should NEVER dry a leather bikini in a dryer or lay it atop a radiator, because it will shrink faster than you can imagine.
10. When the bikini pieces are thoroughly dry, you can use a soft cloth to buff the surface, and a suede brush, if used gently, will restore the nap on leather or even suede bikinis.
If the bikini is made of lambskin leather, then don’t even think about laundering it yourself. Lambskin must be dry cleaned due to the way the leather’s surface was prepared before the leather was cut and sewn.
Kid leather, on the other hand, is a washable type of leather. However, you can’t just toss the leather bikini into the washing machine and choose the gentle cycle. If you’re unsure about the type of leather the suit is made of, then send a quick note to the swimwear site owner or the manufacturer. Better safe than sorry.
For the ultimate selection of exotic leather bikinis, I invite you to view an awesome collection of styles and colors at [http://www.brazilian-bikinis.org] – Alex London is THE go-to gal and worldwide authority on swimwear fashions and trends.